
I can't believe it's been over 2 months since I last posted! My blog has definitely been at the bottom of my list of priorities, as the last two months have been absolutely crazy!
In that time I've moved apartments, started a new job, and begun classes at Harrington College of Design here in Chicago to receive my Masters of Arts in Interior Design... needless to say it's been a hectic but exciting time in my life!
I've decided to pursue my dream career in interior design, starting with the education. The Masters program at Harrington is 2 years of intensive work, but I've already learned so much and I'm confident that I made the right choice in going back to school.
My goal is to use this blog as a place to document my work as well as the work of others who inspire and motivate me. I hope you'll enjoy!



Congrats! Really excited for you and to see your work and design in the years to come
ReplyDelete