I have had my eye on one of these bad boys for quite some time now. I feel like I see them everywhere, but I've just never had a reason to buy one! In my new apartment, I have an "office" area (basically just a desk), but finally have the perfect excuse to purchase this chair! This weekend I finally sucked it up and invested (that's what I like to call it) in this amazing piece of furniture.The Louis Ghost Chair was designed by Philippe Starck, and based off of the classic design of the Louis XV armchair. In 2002, Starck reinvented the original piece to create the perfect postmodern combination of technical innovation and historical style.

I've paired my Ghost Chair with a white Parsons desk, similar to the one above, only I got mine for a steal at Walmart!



Hi AZ,
ReplyDeleteI find your blog post really interesting. I like your sense of taste in interior design. I'd like to contact you further - please e-mail me at taylor.w@arcadianhome.com
Best Regards,
Taylor Wilson