Each year, Pantone, the world's authority in color, announces their pick for the Color of the Year. The choice impacts all aesthetic industries from fashion, to beauty, to home decor. While I'm not usually the biggest fan of any shade of pink, the honeysuckle hue has got me second guessing myself. It brings to mind the warmth and splendor of a tropical vacation- which I wouldn't mind being reminded of year round! I'm especially daydreaming of a slick honeysuckle manicure (I'll try Essie's Wife Goes On), and even some honeysuckle accents in the home can look more rich than overly girly!"aes·thet·ic: dealing with the nature of beauty, art, and taste, and with the creation and appreciation of beauty...sometimes called judgments of sentiment and taste."
Monday, January 17, 2011
2011: The Year of Honeysuckle
Each year, Pantone, the world's authority in color, announces their pick for the Color of the Year. The choice impacts all aesthetic industries from fashion, to beauty, to home decor. While I'm not usually the biggest fan of any shade of pink, the honeysuckle hue has got me second guessing myself. It brings to mind the warmth and splendor of a tropical vacation- which I wouldn't mind being reminded of year round! I'm especially daydreaming of a slick honeysuckle manicure (I'll try Essie's Wife Goes On), and even some honeysuckle accents in the home can look more rich than overly girly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment